On The Run (EP, 2007)
Listen and download
|01 – Same Old Song (3:09)||download|
|02 – Beneath The Gate (3:19)||download|
|03 – On The Run (2:28)||download|
- Jorge Otero – vocals, electric, 12 string, and acoustic guitar, bass guitar, mandolin, harmonica, percussion, background vocals
- Pablo Bertrand – piano, Hammond organ, background vocals
- Dani Menéndez – electric guitar, background vocals
- Pablo Surja – drums
Mastered in Metropolis Mastering by Tim Young. Produced by Jorge Otero.
Design and cover photo: Jorge Otero.
Back cover photo: Carlos Rodríguez.
Music: 1-Jorge Otero; 2-Pablo Bertrand/Jorge Otero; 3-Jorge Otero/Pablo Bertrand.
Lyrics: Jorge Otero.
Thanks to Marigel, to the band, and everybody supporting us.
Join and download our double EP
Join our mailing list, so we can tell you about our shows and new records. We'll send you our double EP "Wading The River / The Lay Of The Land" for free.
- Instant download: we will email you a download link
- We’ll only email you about once a month
- We’ll never give your email address to anybody
- You can unsubscribe anytime
In the press
Is Stormy Mondays my favourite Spanish band? Probably.
Their new album is an EP, opening with the sweeping ‘Same Old Song’, the song that 99% of Spanish groups would dream of being able to write and record some day.
It continues with ‘Beneath The Gate’ that bursts with the harmonica and the guitar solo.
And ends with a simpler folk theme, a delight called ‘On the Run’, EP’s title.
- Javier Pérez de Albéniz for El Mundo, El País and Soitu.es.
This EP is easy listening to, and gets you hooked. It gets better the more you listen to it. In short, a fine EP of American sound that we love so much, made with delightful taste, as it should be. And made in Asturias
The three tracks are fantastic, congratulations for the compositions and the guitar work. The background keyboards in the first two songs are fantastic, Petty style. And I love the country sound in “On the Run”.
You have legal permission to copy, distribute and transmit every musical composition and sound recording included in this website, under the following conditions:
- Attribution: the author should appear duly accredited, with the name of the band and a link to this website.
- Non commercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No derivative works: the work can not be altered , transformed or extended.
- This license must be included in every copy.