Talking In My Sleep
(advance single from our forthcoming double EP, 2015)
- Jorge Otero – vocals, electric and acoustic guitar (6 and 12 strings), tenor guitar, Veillette Gryphon, Lap Steel
- Pablo Bertrand – piano, Hammond organ, Rhodes and Wurlitzer electric pianos, Michelsonne toy piano
- Dani Menéndez – acoustic and electric guitar, EBow
- Danny Montgomery – drums, percussion
- Rafa Sánchez – electric and fretless bass, Bass VI, electric guitar, ukulele
Héctor Braga – hurdy-gurdy, violin, violoncello
Juan Flores – tenor and baritone sax, flute, clarinet
Miguel Herrero – trumpet, flügelhorn
Mixed in Estudios Acme by Miguel Herrero. Mastered in Mastering Mansion by Nick Litwin.
Photography and design: Carlos Garna.
Produced by Jorge Otero.
Lyrics: Jorge Otero.
Talking In My Sleep: Jorge Otero
My Lil’ Darling: Jorge Otero
One Note (Rock And Roll): Jorge Otero/Pablo Bertrand
Join and download our new album
Join our mailing list, so we can tell you about our shows and new records. We'll send you our new double EP for free.
- Instant download: we will email you a download link
- We’ll only email you about once a month
- We’ll never give your email address to anybody
- You can unsubscribe anytime
In the press
As an appetizer, they have released a sensational single titled “Talking In My Sleep”. It opens with the song of the same name, which is the most pop and sunny. It’s helped by the warm sound, good chorus and the fantastic keyboards of Pablo Bertrand.
Then there’s my favorite, ‘My lil’ darling’, from the EP “The Lay Of The Land”, which sounds really endearing. A slower song, ideal for fans of John Mellencamp or Elliott Murphy. Featuring the great flute playing of Juan Flores (who also plays other wind instruments), together with the powerful chorus, steers the song towards the best songs of the early Van Morrison.
‘One note (Rock and Roll)’, from the other EP, “Wading The River” features Jorge’s lap steel and Pablo’s sublime organ playing. It grows and grows and gets full of emotion when Juan’s sax comes in, in a very Clarence Clemons way.
- Txema Mañeru in Orpheo
You have legal permission to copy, distribute and transmit every musical composition and sound recording included in this website, under the following conditions:
- Attribution: the author should appear duly accredited, with the name of the band and a link to this website.
- Non commercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No derivative works: the work can not be altered , transformed or extended.
- This license must be included in every copy.