Winter Songs (EP, 2002)
Listen and download
|01 – Here She Comes (4:09)||download|
|02 – Just Like Yesterday (3:11)||download|
|03 – Paris (5:24)||download|
|04 – Take Me (de Rainy Days And Broken Hearts) (2:51)|
- Jorge Otero – vocals and guitar (left channel), background vocals, tambourine
- Marco Álvarez – drums
- Mario Fueyo – hammond, piano
- Dani Menéndez – guitar (right channel)
- Borja Brañanova – bass
Recorded live on January 19, 2002 in Bunker Studios by Alberto Rionda.
Mixed and mastered January 20-27, 2002 by Alberto Rionda and Jorge Otero.
Produced by Jorge Otero and Alberto Rionda.
Photography and Design by Carlos Rodriguez.
All songs written by Jorge Otero.
Download our new single for free
Enter your email and get 11 of our best songs, including our latest single.
In the press
American roots rock arranged with care, and beautiful melodies (…) these songs seem designed to energize their always interesting live performances.
- Xavier Llop for MondoSonoro.
The 3 new songs are excellent, especially Paris. The band sounds really good, like a great American band. This is a giant step forward compared to the first album. As a single, it’s a 10.
- Salvador Trepat for Buffalo Mail, shop specialized in American Rock.
In just a couple of days in the recording studio this band has far exceeded what had been done so far, showing that enthusiasm, effort and care are essential to make a great product without a big budget. Now we just have to see them live on their upcoming tour.
- Jesús Jerónimo for CieloVacío.
I’m not sure if it is because of the cold, you have made that title really stick to me, but Winter songs hooked me more than any other. I think they are four perfect songs (especially Paris).
- José Carrión
You have legal permission to copy, distribute and transmit every musical composition and sound recording included in this website, under the following conditions:
- Attribution: the author should appear duly accredited, with the name of the band and a link to this website.
- Non commercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No derivative works: the work can not be altered , transformed or extended.
- This license must be included in every copy.