Tú y yo / A las 9 (Vinyl single 2012)
Listen and download
|01 – Tú y yo (3:24)||download|
|02 – A las 9 (3:24)||download|
- Jorge Otero – vocals, electric and 12 string guitars, background vocals
- Pablo Bertrand – piano, Hammond organ
- Dani Menéndez – electric guitar, background vocals
- Danny Montgomery – drums
- Rafa Sánchez – bass
Miguel Herrero – mellotron, percussion, vocal and string arrangements.
Recorded and mixed at Estudios Acme (Asturias), November 2011 – February 2012, by Miguel Herrero (assistant engineer: Kike Sanchís).
Mastered at Metropolis Mastering (London) by Ian Cooper.
Produced by Miguel Herrero and Jorge Otero.
Photography: Carlos Rodríguez. Design: Carlos Rodríguez and Jorge Otero.
Tú y yo. Lyrics: Jorge Otero/Dani Menéndez. Music: Jorge Otero/Stormy Mondays.
A las 9. Lyrics: Jorge Otero. Music: Jorge Otero/Stormy Mondays.
Stormy Mondays wants to thank once again all of our followers, friends and families. Special thanks to Marigel, Lucía, Natalia, Cindy e Irene; and we want to welcome little Mateo.
Many thanks too to Mario Fueyo, Ángel Miguel, Eduardo Cosmea, Ca Beleño and to everybody we thanked before in previous albums.
Igor Paskual lent us his time, his lyricism, and his epic, in the times where art became long.
Download our new single for free
Enter your email and get 11 of our best songs, including our latest single.
J.O. – Thanks to you this album has a double cover!
Dani Olivares Navarro
Jose y Elena de Vigo
Chus Gonzalez & Edu Cosmea de Eventaria
Special thanks to:
José Ramón y Alicia; Frank Matey @fmatey; Víctor Navarro Feria; Manuel Barbón; Stormy Monty; Mike Straits; Máximo Mendoza Olmo; Arturo Francisco Gutiérrez; Alpicat TV; J.Ibars Fotografs; Ramón Varela.
You have legal permission to copy, distribute and transmit every musical composition and sound recording included in this website, under the following conditions:
- Attribution: the author should appear duly accredited, with the name of the band and a link to this website.
- Non commercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No derivative works: the work can not be altered , transformed or extended.
- This license must be included in every copy.